• Preparing, scheduling, coordinating, and monitoring assigned engineering projects.
• Act as the primary interface for program management internally, externally.
• Manages projects from inception to completion (or transition), including tracking and evaluation of project performance.
• Performing quality control tasks on budgets, schedules, plans, and personnel performance and reporting on the project’s status.
• Utilizes project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness.
• Ensuring the project’s compliance with the applicable codes, practices, policies, performance standards, and specifications.
• Ensure all project information are appropriately documented and secured.
• Carry out administrative tasks to motivates project team to ensure optimal performance.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, Computer Science or Business Administration.
• Proficient with computer technology and Microsoft Office applications (MS PowerPoint, Excel, Project).
• Good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
• Fluent speaking in English and able to communicate with all levels.
• The ability to work with multiple discipline projects.