The selected intern(s) will be attached to Office of the CEO and perform the following duties:
The incumbent can expect to develop confidence and marketable skills as you work on activities such as:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Providing confidential secretarial support to AEM Leaders.
- Taking on travel desk duties.
- Contributing to the efficiency of the corporate office through administrative tasks including but not limited to filing, coordinating events/ conferences.
- Evaluating corporate procedures and producing data evidenced recommendations to improve efficiency, quality and internal customer experiences.
- Participating in ad-hoc and value-added projects; and
- Facilitating working relationships with oversea business units.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Students with background in business administration or related field
- You have a passion for learning.
- You are Microsoft and tech savvy.
- You are a great team player.
- You love a challenge.
- You can juggle many balls at the same time.
- You have a wicked sense of humor.
Interested applicants can submit their full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org