Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Thermal Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Develop thermal control solution (hardware and software) related to Semiconductor Test with thermal control
- Design and modify test cases, test plans, scripts, or procedure
- Develop thermal control control software logic, graphical user control interface
- Design/propose a hardware concept to achieve the goal of the proposed solution
- Understand key factors in thermal control of Semiconductor Test and propose method that able to achieve the best result
- Understand customer’s requirement in thermal testing and develop a solution that meets customer’s specification
- Explore new technology and propose test plan to determine the feasibility of implementing it in new product line.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Science, Information Systems, Computer Science, or related field
- Experience in Thermal Control of Semiconductor Test
- Familiar with C++/C#/Python/other programming language
- Familiar with measurement instrumentation & control (Temperature sensor, power measurement, analog/digital control)
- Familiar with thermal physic
- Familiar with thermal simulation software is an advantage
- Preferably based in Singapore or Penang
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.