Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Technical Support Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide technical expertise to manufacturing team and field support
- Act as a lead on support, escalations, training and documentation
- Hands-on involvement and process feedback on engineering NPD, NPI, DOE, FMEA and prototype builds
- Provide post-sales support and input into pre sales process
- Setup/service equipment/tool integration at the customer site
- Ensure high quality, up-to-date documentation exists for all training and service arrangements
- Develop new manuals and ways to improve current documentation
- Provide training to both internal team and customer
- Minimum Diploma and above in Engineering with at least 2 years of relevant working experience
- Knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of electronics, electromechanical, mechanical and fluid handling systems
- Experience in supporting on automated equipment in semiconductor environment
- Experience in software installation and configuration would be an added advantage
- Able to juggle priorities to meet deadlines
- Extensive travel and long outstation assignments may be required
- Preferably based in Singapore or Penang
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.