**this is a remote and temporary position.
Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Supply Chain Administrator
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Call the critical local and overseas suppliers daily to check on the following:
- Potential global raw materials shortages affecting supplier’s delivery to AEM.
- Supplier production capacity constraints affecting AEM shipments.
- Natural disaster or potential country crisis affecting AEM shipments.
- Overdue shipments on AEM Pos
- Record, update and share the supplier’s information details to AEM SCM and management team.
- Progressively call and follow up the supplier’s information
The Candidate Must be
- MS Office competency, particularly Excel and Outlook
- Some previous experience in supply chain or procurement desired
- Degree-level education or equivalent experience.
- Eligibility to work in Costa Rica immediately.
- English Professional or Native
- Skills: Good interpersonal skills, especially to be able to communicate externally with suppliers and internally with colleagues.
- Characteristics: Good time management skills, ability to prioritize work in an organized and methodical manner to meet time scales and deadlines.
**this is a work from home and temporary position.
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.