Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Store Assistant.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Assist on day-to-day activities such as incoming/outgoing of goods, shipping documentation, etc
- Assisting on picking, packing and issue of goods to support daily operation
- Assisting in stock take whenever required
- Updating incoming and balance stock into inventory
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min GCE O level and above
- Minimum 1 year experience in warehouse environment
- Forklift license will be advantageous
- Candidate should have basic computer literacy
- Must be willing to learn and be able to adapt to work in a fast pace working environment.
- 5 days work week – Monday to Friday
- Work Location(s) : Serangoon North/Tampines
- Able to start work immediate or within short notice period
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.