Software Validation Engineer will have the opportunity to accelerate the delivery and overall improve the quality of product by developing and executing test plans that ensure the best possible customer experience. You will test manually to ensure that the requirement criteria are met. The ideal candidate will have experience building test cases from requirements, test plans, conducting end to end tests and extensive knowledge of the development life cycle. As a Software Validation Engineer, you will need to take initiative and have the ability to execute in a very dynamic environment.
What is in for you?
- Exciting projects and ideal opportunity to expand your knowledge by being part of daily software operations
- Bring in your ideas, share and interactively learn to apply them
- Learn how to work in a agile way
- Practical hands-on learning experience of integrating machine with software
- End-to-End testing of the system at hand
- Create test cases meeting the requirements and define test plans
- Supporting the Software Validation team with ownership
- Reporting the test results
- Setup test equipment in accordance with test requirements
- Minimum Diploma – Computer Science, or other equivalent
- Good academic record along with team spirit and ability to work independently
- Good to have – Experience in Programming (Python, UNIX command line, etc)
- Pleasant personality, with excellent organizational, interpersonal and prioritizing skills
- Organized, self-motivated, enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability