ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Facilitate/Lead implementation of Software development lifecycle processes by closely working with the SW team, provide inputs for Software DFX. Ensure adherence to the established QMS
- Establish and execute Software quality audit plan and schedule for all key software development projects.
- Execute on time Software audit & provide detail, effective communication & reporting of process & product issues, its severity and criticality impact to product quality & project delivery.
- Establish/Automate data collection mechanisms, collate data, monitor and reporting of metrics and causal analysis. Eg: application and integration of tools such as Azure Devops,Azure Data analytics, Power BI-Desktop & Dashboard, Power Automate,Smartsheets ,E datalogger
- Ensure all reported defects from end-to-end development process, including from software audit are logged & follow through to root cause identification, effective action implementation & other appropriate closure as agreed with SW teams, Customer & other Key stakeholders.
- Participate in cross functional team in critical internal or customer reported defects root cause analysis, statistical analysis to bring clarity to the issue, timely & effective closure, with preventive measures where applicable.
- Facilitate/Drive Process improvement initiatives in the SW Org
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years related Software Quality Management experience
- Familiar with C++/C#, .NET, Object Oriented Programming, SQL Scripts
- Strong fundamentals in Software development and Industry best practices
- Familiar with Agile Scrum and other process models
- Experience in MS Excel, MS Azure DevOps tool, Office 365-Power Automate,Smartsheets,Sharepoint
- Experience in Data Analytics and Visualization tools like MS Power BI Desktop & Dashboard, Azure IOT Hub, Stream Analytics,DB for PostgreSQL
- Self-starter, Effective communicator, and Team Player
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and handle multiple projects at a time.