- Work closely with developers to understand the SW technologies & design in automation handler (tool).
- Collaborate with internal teams during development phase to collect user feedback for design improvement.
- Provide training and frontend technical support to internal teams on tool software.
- Provide software deployment or installation support to internal or customer tools.
- Perform tool setup, identify SW and process improvement opportunities and drive for closure with development team.
- Provide technical support to design teams through processes such as data collection and documentation.
- Committed to perform troubleshooting, drive for problems resolution and teams collaboration.
- Travel and onsite support expected during Tool deployment ramp and be available for emergency on-call work
- Able to work in shift hours when needed.”
Prerequisites (Qualifications and Experience)
- Diploma/ Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering required. Product development/deployment experience preferred.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in programming and scripting language
- Knowledge in computer networking and standard internet protocols
- Some experience in semi-conductor equipment design and knowledge in – motion control, vision system & HMI
Open to fresh graduates. 2 years experience in software development or similar role preferred.