Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Software Manager.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Manage a team of software engineers to develop, test and validate software for high speed and high precision industrial automation system.
- Work closely with Mechanical, Control and Electrical Engineers to define the requirements for the creation of total business solutions.
- Work with customers to determine the project scope and transfer the scope to technical specifications.
- Establish software portion of the development schedule and resources. Work with other stake holders to develop and integrated schedule.
- Develop risk identification, quantification, and mitigation plan
- Provide regular schedule and project update to customer and internal project team.
- Establish system, work methods and processes to achieve consistent results
- Provide software related input to senior management in next generation software architecture development.
- Guide, coach, and motivate software development engineers to demonstrate their potential to the fullest.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related engineering field with minimum 8 years of working experience in design and development of test handling automation system using (PLC, C#, C++ etc.)
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading a team of engineers in software development.
- Experienced in software design, implementation, and testing, familiar with CMMI process maturity and Agile methodology.
- Proficient with PLC, PC base (C#, C++) or embedded programming. Experience with TwinCAT3 or vision technology would be an advantage.
- Self-starter, strong leadership and effective communicator to team members, peers, management, and suppliers.
- Familiar with Quality Management System & various safety standards for machines, robot
- Preferably based in Singapore
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.