Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Software Engineer C#.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Software Engineer C#
- Develop automation control software using Visual Studio C#, WPF, SQL and adopting Agile development methodology.
- Determine functional requirement feasibility by evaluating analysis, user story definition, proposing solution, quick prototyping.
- Design solutions and document by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, design document, system specs and standards.
- Interpret technical requirements, identify design parameters, developing flowcharts. Layouts, diagrams, design document, system specs and standards.
- Interpret technical requirements, identify design parameters, develop solution according to design specification, standards, and programming.
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver; make informed decision quickly and take ownership of development tasks.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-art development tools, programming techniques with teams, customers, or suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related with minimum 2 years of software development experience.
- Proficient with C#, WPF, Python, .Net Framework, Object Oriented Programming, strong fundamentals in software development and best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment and prefer to have experience leading a design/development team.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through full launch of the project.
- Once offered, can be on board immediately
- Preferably based in Singapore or Penang
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.