- Develop automation control software using Visual Studio C#, WPF, SQL and adopting Agile development methodology.
- Determine functional requirement feasibility by evaluating analysis, user story definition, proposing solution, quick prototyping.
- Design solutions and document by developing flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, design document, system specs and standards.
- Interpret technical requirements, identify design parameters, developing flowcharts. Layouts, diagrams, design document, system specs and standards.
- Interpret technical requirements, identify design parameters, develop solution according to design specification, standards, and programming.
- Be a persistent, creative problem solver; make informed decision quickly and take ownership of development tasks.
- Update job knowledge by studying state-of-art development tools, programming techniques with teams, customers, or suppliers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science related with minimum 2 years of software development experience.
- Proficient with C#, WPF, Python, .Net Framework, Object Oriented Programming, strong fundamentals in software development and best practices.
- Experience working in an agile environment and prefer to have experience leading a design/development team.
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through full launch of the project.