SUMMARY OF ROLE
As a simulation engineer, you will study the customer requirement and design specification to prepare the simulation model, validate the simulated results by correlating with the actual test data, performing design of experiments using the simulation model and provide recommendation for design improvements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conduct simulation of CFD (Flow & Thermal) and Structural (Linear static, Nonlinear, and Vibration) analysis.
- Prepare simulation reports with the recommendations for design optimization.
- Create and manage the database of Simulation model library and material library for FEA/CFD
- Involve in R&D activities by performing DOEs to improve the design performance and reliability.
- Guide and mentor junior engineers and Design engineers to perform some basic simulation
- Conduct experimental testing and perform a correlation with Simulation data.
- Conduct internal trainings on FEA & CFD.
- Explore advanced simulation methodologies and open source tool to solve complex engineering problems.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidate must possess Doctorate or M.S. in the field of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Materials Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performing engineering analysis and calculation for Semiconductor or High-Tech Industry related applications.
- Understanding of Engineering design and Fabrication process.
- Strong knowledge in Fluid Mechanics, Thermal & Heat transfer/Structural Mechanics/Strength of Materials is required.
- Familiar using Simulation tools such as ANSYS Fluent, ANSYS Icepak, SolidWorks Simulation.
- Proficient in using SolidWorks CAD tool.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluent in verbal and written communication skills.