Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Sales Operations Support Manager.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Sales Operations Support Manager
- Manage and coordinate in full sales operations support cycle: order management, service support, sales reports management and sales administration.
- To establish sale operations support Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- To standardize sales document templates to be used globally.
- Oversee, coordinate, and perform customer contract review, ensuring compliance with company’s order booking policies.
- Manage global order entry activities.
- Plan, manage and update customer orders based on customer request dates, internal capacity, and material availability.
- Communicate directly with the end customer (where applicable) and the account manager for delivery logistics and delivery updates.
- Facilitate process improvements which support information flow and speed in order entry and scheduling.
- Drive on time delivery and timely revenue through management of deliverables, incoterms and revenue recognition guidelines
- Grow a sales operations team aligned with company revenue projections and customer growth
- Ensure compliance to company’s Delegation of Authority for sales specific controls.
- To work closely with Sales, Finance and Management on fulfillment of orders and strive to achieve 100% customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience in the following fields or combination:
- Sales Operations management
- Order entry and order management
- Revenue management
- Customer service
- Knowledge in sales and order management process development and/or management
- Ability to grow and manage a small international team
- Experience in a multinational business environment
- Experience in customs regulations, Logistics, INCOTERMS
- Experience with revenue recognition rules
- Experience in contract review process
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Independent, pro-active and able to build relationships quickly
- Meticulous, objective driven and possess a positive attitude
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh City), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM: SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.