The planner identifies materials needs and sets objectives and guidelines that assist the streamlining manufacturing resources into achieving a smooth and efficient production workflow.
- Develop material plans to meet production and customers required date, monitors, and expedite deliveries with supply chain group.
- Monitor stock movement and material delivery schedules to ensure sufficient flow of materials and inventories within the plant.
- Monitor the progress of daily production operations, work with production & production planner resolving issues related to material when they arise as relevant.
- Identity and work with production on material shortage mitigation plans.
- Best practices sharing among planning team.
- Self-driven work methods and productivity improvement initiatives.
- Meet material planning KPI
• Able to work well with others
• Persistence and determination
• Ambition and desire to succeed
• Positive and willing to learn working attitude
Position Qualifications and Experience:
• Possess at least a recognized tertiary academic qualification in Engineering, Business or equivalent
• Analytical thinking skills
• 1 year of planning working experience in a manufacturing environment preferably in equipment manufacturing. However, those without relevant experience but keen to learn may still apply.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software applications, especially in Excel.
• Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning preferably in SAP