Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of OQA Technician.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Perform outgoing quality check on equipment
- Prepare, file and maintain inspection records
- Maintain the product inspection test jig & fixture
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned by superiors
- NITEC/Techncial Certificates/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronics with minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in equipment manufacturing industry.
- Able to read and understand engineering drawings specification & schematic
- Able to work overtime or night shift when required
- 5 days work week – Monday to Friday
- Able to start work immediate or within short notice period
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.