- Equipment Design and Development – Develop and build prototypes and run tests to measure their level of function.
- Provide Equipment Costing – Calculate cost estimates for final product designs, and release reports to supervisors, incorporating costs of labour, material, delivery and overhead.
- Responsible for equipment specification and buyoff – Record and evaluate testing data, altering designs and necessary to bring them to safety, performance and efficiency standards.
- Design data and calculation for DFMEA process – Design products using CAD, and consult with engineering and manufacturing teammates to ensure that designs are feasible.
- Sequence study – work with control engineer to optimise the sequence flow through the design optimization.
- Design for manufacturing DFM.
- Project management and participate in assembly, installation, operation, trouble shooting of equipment.
- Documentation – Prepare BOM, Operation Manual, Training Manual, etc.
- Minimum of Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant experience in equipment precision design and automation, preferably in Semiconductor Industry.
- Applicants with design experience can also be considered.
- Proficient with 2D/3D CAD software (Preferably SolidWorks).
- Able to commit after office hours when required.
- Able to travel overseas when required.