Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Legal Manager.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Prepare, draft, negotiate and advise on all aspects of customer/ supplier/ license/ distributor/ non-disclosure agreements
- Working with various business department stakeholders to assess legal implications and risk management
- Point of contact on corporate contractual matters for Singapore and overseas entities to ensure timely review and approval.Exercise sound judgement regarding actions required to address legal issues/ risks & escalate to management when necessary.
- Work with various business departments to ensure legal & regulatory compliance. Provide in-house training on compliance issues.
- Manage outside counsel when required for M&A deals; disputes/litigation work
- Keep contractual records and maintain all legal documentation
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Degree in Law with minimum 5 years of experience in related field is required
- Sound knowledge of Contracts Law and general Corporate Law. Familiarity with International Contracts
- Knowledge of SGX listing compliance experience is required
- Knowledge of the common issues; market practices and various agreements commonly used in technology manufacturing industry
- Proficiency in Mandarin (read, write and negotiate)
- Excellent legal & contract analytical skills with a good eye for detail
- Excellent drafting capabilities and negotiation/ communication skills
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and to meet critical deadlines
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.