Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of IQA Technician.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Perform inspection of incoming material according to specification
- Conduct in-process inspection and finished product (pre-shipment inspection) at supplier site when required
- Maintain, file and update controlled documents and test records
- Assist in updating of inspection procedures, protocol and checklist
- Assist in solving quality issues
- Other ad-hoc duties as per assigned by superiors
- NITEC in Mechanical/Mechatronics background with minimum 1 to 2 years hands-on experience in automation manufacturing environment
- Hands-on experience using Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) or other measurement tools are preferred
- Semiconductor precision fabrication experience is preferred
- Able to read and understand engineering drawing specification
- Must be able to work overtime or night shift when required
- 5 days work week – Monday to Friday
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.