Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Field Service Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Field Service Engineer
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to customers and field team either on-site or through phone or email.
- Install new test systems and upgrade, including options and software upgrades
- Troubleshoot and repair systems at customer site
- Provide remote assistance for troubleshooting and repair
- Participate in cost reduction and productivity improvement programs
- Participate and provide assistance to peers on call services where necessary
- Must be able to travel frequently and on short notice
- Create reproducible case of Pass Checker Fails Device for factory or repair center to make improvement.
- Troubleshoot and isolate handler/prober interface and communication issues.
- Able to troubleshoot down to load-board level
- Assist customer in device failure analysis: Analysis device failure pattern and causes.
- Knowledge of CMOS Image Sensor Testing would be a plus
- Seniority level >5 years of working experience in semiconductor production support environment.
- BS in Mechanical/Electrical or Computer Science Engineering and above or equivalent. Minimum of 5 years related work experience desired. Masters degree in engineering discipline preferred.
- MS OS + Office 365 Knowledge
- Work experience in a customer support environment needed
- Solid and structured approach to problem solving
- Self-driven in pursuing technical knowledge needed for the job
- Fluent in English Language. Fluent in Mandarin would be a plus.
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.