AEM International (US) Ltd. – Chandler, AZ
Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Field Service Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Field Service Engineer
- Performs field installation, maintenance, customer training, and service for AEM International (US) Limited products.
- Maintain a high percentage of closing field escalations
- Collaborates with colleagues in manufacturing, engineering, sales, and marketing, and interfaces with customers to understand their requirements, expedite repairs, improve operational efficiency, reduce future service problems, and address product quality, functionality, and reliability issues.
- Three to five years’ field service experience is preferred
- MS/BS Degree holder, military electronics training, or comparable combination of training and experience
- Knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and repair of electronic, electromechanical mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Current passport, or the ability to obtain one for international travel
- Strong interpersonal and customer relationship skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction—and to collaborate with colleagues in other disciplines
- Excellent attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Propensity for getting the job done right the first time and must be willing to go the extra mile to verify that the job has been completed according to quality standards.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office suite, and Windows based programs.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Mechanical aptitude and skilled in the use of hand and power tools.
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving
- Must project a professional presence in front of the customer and must be the liaison between AEM and the customer
- Some heavy lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Multi-lingual is a plus but not required
- Extensive domestic (up to 30%) and occasional international travel.
New hires will be trained OJT in Chandler, Arizona and at AEM headquarters in Singapore. This position is scheduled to be stationed in Chandler, Arizona onsite at a customer location. All AEM personnel must pass safety training provided by the customer. Some travel will be required. AEM has support agreements with customer facilities in Chandler Arizona, Hillsborough Oregon, Austin Texas, Santa Clara California, San Jose Costa Rica, Munich Germany, and Haifa Israel.
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in
Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange
(Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral
to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse
environment and complying with all fair employment practices.