- Leading a team of engineers on developing embedded system for thermal control application
- Manager software and hardware development tasks using development management tools
- Design and develop embedded system (Microcontroller & FPGA) for various application in semiconductor equipment
- Develop the system architecture base on the application, including selection of component, FPGA/uC IC, MOSFET, resistor, etc.
- Liaise with manufacturer on board design verification testing on the prototype to ensure design intent is met
- Troubleshooting on the issue happen in the prototype and final application
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Familiar with development project management, Scrum Sprint
- Familiar with microcontroller and FPGA application
- Familiar with communication interfaces – eg. 12C, SPI, Can bus, TCP/IP
- Familiar with use of PCB Schematic & Layout Tools – Orcad/PADS
- Familiar with Circuit Simulation Tools e.g. LTSPice
- Knowledge of PCB Design rules
- Knowledge of programming, C#, C++, Python, Micron Python, etc.
- Knowledge of Safety & Regulatory requirements
- Experience with at least 2 board bring up cycles.