- Design and develop embedded system (microcontroller & FPGA) for various application in semiconductor equipment.
- Develop with system architecture base on the final application. Including selection of FPGA/processor, IC, MOSFET, resistor, etc.
- Liaise with manufacturer on board design and specification. Ensure vendor deliver product/design that meets requirement.
- Design test case and perform design verification testing on the prototype to ensure design intent is met.
- Troubleshooting on the issue happen in the prototype and final application.
Prerequisites (Qualifications and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Familiar with microcontroller and FPGA application.
- Familiar with communication Interfaces – e.g. 12C, SPI
- Familiar with use of PCB Schematic & Layout Tools – Orcad/PADS
- Familiar with Circuit Simulation Tools e.g. LTSPice
- Knowledge of PCB Design Rules.
- C, C++ programming skills is advantage.
- Knowledge of Safety & Regulatory Requirements
- Experience with at least 2 board bring up cycles.