Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Embedded System Design Engineer (Cell Enabler).
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Embedded System Design Engineer (Cell Enabler)
- Design and develop embedded system (microcontroller & FPGA) for various application in semiconductor equipment.
- Develop with system architecture base on the final application. Including selection of FPGA/processor, IC, MOSFET, resistor, etc.
- Liaise with manufacturer on board design and specification. Ensure vendor deliver product/design that meets requirement.
- Design test case and perform design verification testing on the prototype to ensure design intent is met.
- Troubleshooting on the issue happen in the prototype and final application.
Prerequisites (Qualifications and Experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Familiar with microcontroller and FPGA application.
- Familiar with communication Interfaces – e.g. 12C, SPI
- Familiar with use of PCB Schematic & Layout Tools – Orcad/PADS
- Familiar with Circuit Simulation Tools e.g. LTSPice
- Knowledge of PCB Design Rules.
- C, C++ programming skills is advantage.
- Knowledge of Safety & Regulatory Requirements
- Experience with at least 2 board bring up cycles
- Preferably based in Singapore
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.