Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Embedded Software Developer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Embedded Software Developer
- Develop, design and implement user interface for embedded applications/mobile devices with modern user interface & graphics framework;
- Debug and analyse the performance and system resource usage of software modules;
- Work closely with software engineers to validate and realize concepts
- Bachelor of Science degree in computer science or its equivalent software development field
- Minimum 3 years of QT/QML software development experience
- Prefer with background dealing with high performance test equipment
- Experience in QT framework with QML
- Experience in embedded Linux development
- Solid experience of C++/C (experience of at least one commercial product)
- Experience in object-oriented design principles, relational database design
- Experience in Agile process, Scrum and Git/GitHub
- Passionate about code quality and followed well-defined SDLC
- Excellent communication skills and fits well in a collaborative and charged workspace
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.