Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Embedded Software cum FPGA Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Embedded Software cum FPGA Engineer
- Work closely with team members to develop embedded FPGA/micro-controller-based firmware operating in custom, thermal control thermal hardware used to support semiconductor test.
- Responsibilities include all phases of FW development including defining the architecture, developing firmware, test and debug, documentation and working with HW engineers validating system operation.
- Tasks will include developing communications protocols for inter-device communications and low-level drivers to communicate with IC devices such as EEPROMs, DACs, ADCs, and other peripherals.
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in Computer or Software Engineering or equivalent engineering disciplines, with 5 years experiences in developing embedded software and working with debug tools.
- Fluent in C+ + with excellent software architecture skills.
- Recent embedded uC or FPGA programming experience.
- Experience in coding closed loop control environments in Xlinx FPGA
- Experience in Verilog/VHDLfor Xlinx/Altera.
- Experience with developing code to communicate over SPI, I2C, CAN, USB, R232/485, TCP/IP in an embedded environment DACs, SRAM and Flash memory
- Development of boot-loader utilities to reconfigure uC/DSP firmware over primary communications bus.
- Ability to interpret and support legacy code
- Familiarity with basic thermodynamics would be helpful
- Preferably based in Singapore
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.