Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Electrical Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
- Work with system engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
- Design electrical interlock and power distribution systems for semiconductor machinery
- Manage external vendor or contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability
- Generating Schematic Drawings and Cable Management layouts
- Integrate and test subsystems
- Design diagnostic tools/fixtures for manufacturing and field services
- Provide escalation support, attending conference calls and face to face meetings with customers.
- Preparation of presentation materials for technical discussions.
- Performing prototype testing, troubleshooting and analysis reports.
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or equivalent field with 3 years or more experience in Semiconductor Equipment Development environment.
- Working experience in motion control systems
- Experience of implementing PCB, frame grabbers, CCD, cap gage, A/D and I/O boards
- Strong diagnostic skills and capable of resolving electrical noise, grounding, and signal integrity issues
- Expertise on power distribution for both AC and DC
- Familiar with Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
- Automation and control loops expertise
- Knowledge of designing and documenting cables
- Experience in safety and electrical regulatory compliance
- Team player with good writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electrical CAD
- Preferably based in Singapore
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.