SUMMARY OF ROLE
In this role, you will work with the system engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications. You will be designing electrical interlock and power distribution systems for semiconductor machineries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with system engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
- Design electrical interlock and power distribution systems for semiconductor machinery
- Manage external vendor or contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability
- Generating Schematic Drawings and Cable Management layouts
- Integrate and test subsystems
- Design diagnostic tools/fixtures for manufacturing and field services
- Provide escalation support, attending conference calls and face to face meetings with customers.
- Preparation of presentation materials for technical discussions.
- Performing prototype testing, troubleshooting and analysis reports.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum Diploma/Bachelor Degree in Electrical Electronics Engineering or equivalent field with 3 years or more experience in Semiconductor Equipment Development environment.
- Working experience in motion control systems
- Experience of implementing PCB, frame grabbers, CCD, cap gage, A/D and I/O boards
- Strong diagnostic skills and capable of resolving electrical noise, grounding, and signal integrity issues
- Expertise on power distribution for both AC and DC
- Familiar with Ethernet and TCP/IP protocol
- Automation and control loops expertise
- Knowledge of designing and documenting cables
- Experience in safety and electrical regulatory compliance
- Team player with good writing and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Electrical CAD
- Candidates relevant skillsets without experience are welcome!