- Develop thermal mechanical control solution related to Semiconductor Test. Working with technology group on the implementation of the latest technology to AEM product.
- Work with system engineers to define electrical system/subsystem design specifications
- Design electrical system includes interlock, power distribution, digital/analog signal, etc
- Manager external vendor or contractors to deliver subsystems that meet design specification and reliability
- Responsible for equipment safety, manage equipment compliance and certified on standards such as SEMI, CE, NFP, CCC, etc
- Integrate and test subsystems
- Design diagnostic tools/fixtures for manufacturing and field services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent, with at least 3 years working experience in electrical interlock and power distribution system design.
- Familiar with AC & DC application
- Experience in semiconductor equipment industry or high precision automation equipment industry is advantageous.
- Experience in practising FMEA, Minitab, problem solving skills etc
- Familiar with communication protocol, such as Ethernet, Serial BUS, I2C, SPI, etc
- Strong diagnostic skills and capable of resolving electrical noise, grounding, and signal integrity issues
- Experience in Solidworks ECAD and AutoCAD is preferred
- Knowledge of automation and control loops
- Knowledge of designing and documenting cables
- Experience in safety and electrical regulatory compliance such as SEMI, CE, CCC, UL, NFPA, etc
- Experience in embedded system design is an advantage