SUMMARY OF ROLE
This individual is responsible for serving as the lead change agent for the development and implementation of major process improvement ideas.
The Director, Business Process Management reports to Senior Director, Corporate Development.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Specifically, be focused on creating process improvement initiatives that create long term cost savings and efficiencies with the strongest ROI.
- Process improvement areas include but are not limited to product development, manufacturing, supply chain, product management, R&D, account services, and quality control.
- Responsible for driving improvement with the cooperation of all departments who are impacted by the proposed changes.
- Will demonstrate excellent analytical skills, high accuracy, attention to detail, and will contribute to a positive team atmosphere as an active member of the Senior Management Team.
- Provides daily management and support to the Process Improvement Specialists.
RELATED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- Candidates must possess at least a degree in Business Management or other relative discipline.
- Computer skills, good communication skills, planning and organizing skills.
- Minimum of 10-15 years of experience in business management systems, process improvements, or project management. Consulting experience in operational, manufacturing, sales, product management, and systematize improvements is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook.
- Assertive and confident in dealing with different kinds of people from various cultures.
- Possesses characteristics such as self-discipline and self-motivation.
- Proven leadership qualities.
- Required language: English.
- Knowledge in digitization of a manufacturing site