Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Development Engineering Manager (Senior).
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Development Engineering Manager (Senior)
As an Engineering Manager, you are responsible to lead a team of multi-disciplines technical staff to provide creative solutions to customers with speed and quality, at the right cost. You are to be resourceful to engage internal and external resources to ensure AEM stays ahead of competition. The goal is to delivery system solutions to customers and create a sustainable growth of the company.
- Active customer engagement to ensure up to speed on customer product roadmap and industries competitive dynamic.
- Lead, motivate and execute the cross functional teams (Mechanical, Electrical, SW, Vision, Thermal, NPI, Design Quality, etc) in entire product development to meet customer objectives.
- Develop core technical competencies to ensure AEM stays competitive in provide value added products and services to customers.
- Foster team work to ensure activities are conducted in an efficient, cross functional manner with other functional teams within the company. (Supply Chain, Business, Manufacturing, etc)
- Bachelor/Master Degree Mechanical Engineering or related engineering disciplines with more than 10 years relevant experience in equipment design and development.
- Possess excellent communication skill, both written and spoken, with global customers and suppliers.
- Experience in equipment design for Semiconductor industries is preferred.
- Strong fundamentals in integrated equipment concept, System integrations and problem solving skills, such as knowledge in stack tolerance, Finite Element Analysis will be an advantage.
- Self motivated individual who is action/results oriented, independent, and flexible, with a passion for developing technical excellence products.
- Preferably based in Singapore
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.