Looking for innovators, gamechangers, and disruptors for the role of Design Quality & Reliability Engineer.
We are curious, creative, and collaborative, embracing agility in the way we work and think, approaching challenges from all perspectives to fuel innovation. We have a purpose:
A Zero Failure World
As technology rapidly progresses and integrates with every aspect of how the world works, testing becomes crucial to mitigate the exponential risk created, and to fully realize possibilities of technological advancement.
Design Quality & Reliability Engineer
- Develop FMEA for new designs in collaboration with Engineering, NPI, FSE and Quality team
- Create and Execute Test plans for qualifying new designs to the intended customer use case
- Develop Accelerated Life Testing/Stress for high value components
- Propose, procure and setup test equipment for component qualification test.
- Conduct Reliability Analysis on failure data and report Mean Time Between Failures
- Assess component quality by working with Supplier. Perform Root Cause Analysis for component failures by coordinating with Engineering team
- Skills Knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality Management System (Preferable)
- Good Understanding of Quality and Reliability engineering
- Ensure all reported defects from Qualification tests are logged & follow through with suppliers till improvements are implemented and verified.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in Electrical/Electronics/Instrumentation/Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years’ working experience in a semiconductor environment.
- Knowledge in qualification test plan development, test instrumentation, problem solving.
- Skills Knowledge of ISO 9000 Quality Management System preferred
- Good background in statistical analysis and Reliability preferred
- Self-motivated individual who is action/resulted oriented, independent, flexible, with a passion for developing technical excellence products
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Minitab and experienced in MS Office packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Preferably based in Singapore
AEM is a global leader in test innovation. We provide the most comprehensive semiconductor and electronics test solutions based on the best-in-class technologies, processes, and customer support. AEM has a global presence across Asia, Europe, and the United States. With manufacturing plants located in Singapore, Malaysia (Penang), Indonesia (Batam), China (Suzhou), and Finland (Lieto), and a global network of engineering support, sales offices, associates, and distributors, we offer our customers a robust and resilient ecosystem of test innovation and support.
AEM Holdings Ltd is listed on the main board of the Singapore Exchange (Reuters: AEM. SI; Bloomberg: AEM SP). AEM’s head office is in Singapore.
Our Diversity Commitment
Diversity and reduced inequality are vital to our business success and integral to our people’s practices and culture. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and complying with all fair employment practices.